Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Easter Books & Activities

Last week I shared a couple number and color activities to do with your preschooler with a focus on Easter.  Today I'm sharing some Easter books that we love and have been reading the past few weeks.  These would be great ideas to add to an Easter basket :-)
Home for a Bunny ~ Peep, Peep, I love you! ~ Baby Farm Animals
The Tale of Peter Rabbit ~ 10 Hungry RabbitsDSC_0821He is Risen ~ A Treasury of Peter Rabbit and Other Stories ~ Guess How Much I Love You
The Last Supper ~ The Easter Story
The Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story ~ The Easter Story
The Garden The Curtain and the Cross ~ The Donkey who Carried a King 
Please share with me the Easter or spring books you're reading lately, and let me know if there are some I need to add to our Easter baskets next week!  Also, in case you missed it last week here are the Easter Egg activities I shared:
Easter Activities and School work for Preschoolers- Life with the Hawleys 
Easter Egg Color Puzzle {FREE}
Fun matching game to help with colors, shapes, & critical thinking that allows for self-correctionEaster Egg Color Puzzles- Life with the Hawleys
 
Easter Egg Color Counting {FREE}
Great for number recognition, counting, colors, & matching allowing for self-correctionEaster Egg Color Counting- Life with the Hawleys 
Easter Egg Catching
Color recognition, counting, & fine motor skills
 
Easter Egg Hole Punch
Counting & fine motor skills
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...