Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Crazy Dog Lady

Well if this wasn’t true before, it certainly is now: I’m a crazy dog lady! 
But I’m totally fine with it :-)
We adore our pups and they're definitely our fur babies.
I wanted to surprise the Mr. on Father’s Day with something special from the pups.
Check out what one of my students painted!98e70b66d5d611e29f3922000aa80254_7ddf955e4d5d411e2a58e22000aa801d9_7
Just for reference, here are the pictures I gave her to model her painting. 
Didn’t she do a fabulous job?!DSC_0257DSC_0214-215b72d82ad8911e1b00112313800c5e4_7
Oh I’m so impressed and the Mr. was shocked!
I think she needs to start a business, right?!
xoxo Darby

9 comments :

Joy said...

When you first showed me this painting I was shocked! Looks just like those sweet babies!!

Jessica K said...

She did an amazing job! I love it!

Sam @ The Junk House said...

I love it! Now I want a painting of my dogs!

Sam @ The Junk House said...

I love it! Now I want a painting of my dogs!

Kelsey said...

Wow! She did do a great job!!! What a great father's day present for him :) I'm just curious how you got them both to pose there! lol

Rachelle @ Inner Loop Adventures said...

What a great gift! Your student did an awesome job, too.

Lauren said...

Ridiculous in the best way possible. Now I need a cat painting. My husband will thank you for that :)

Sarah said...

I love love love this! And your models sitting under their portrait! I think we need a Floyd one!

Amy @ A Glimpse of the Gouglers said...

Oh I love it! I'm trying to talk the hubs into getting another dog! My pup is 2 1/2 and I think she could use a playmate now while she still has quite a bit of puppy in her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...