Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: From the Vine (and a WINNER)

I don’t know about you, but I *love*  tomatoes during the summer.  They are SO delicious! With Labor Day next week, and the end of summer right around the corner (lets just save the conversation on how fast this summer went for another day), we’ve got to feast on our summer tomatoes while we can.    Personally, I love tomato salads with lots of different colored tomatoes; it’s just so much more entertaining for the senses. Right?  But there really are tons of recipes for tomatoes and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you today :-)Recipes from the vine
Two of my recipes that I’ve recently postedTomatoes 1

Tomatoes 2Chicken salad stuffed tomatoes // Tiny tomato tarts
Crockpot Tuscan pasta with tomato-basil cream sauce // Caprese kebobs

Tomatoes 3Texas toast tomato sandwich // Tomato bread salad // Monster BLT

Tomatoes 4Beat and tomato salad //
Roasted red pepper tomato soup // Fired green tomatoes with bread-and-butter pickle remoulade
Tomato, corn and avocado salad // Heirloom tomato pizza

Tomatoes 5Grilled tomato bruschetta // Pico de gallo
Tortellini and tomato salad // Tomato and goat cheese tart

Tomatoes 6Ricotta and tomato toast // Fresh tomato soup // Tomato pie

Tomatoes 7Grilled green tomatoes with creamy basil sauce // Tomato cobbler
Mixed tomato cobbler with gruyere crust // Grilled chicken stuffed with basil and tomato
All recipes found here

After looking at all of these pictures my mouth is watering!  Goodness I’m craving tomatoes now!  Aren't you?

Hopefully I've given you some ideas for how to eat the last of your tomatoes this summer.  What is your favorite tomato recipe that I need to try?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a different note, I wanted to thank ALL of you for participating in the Grace Adele giveaway.  Y'all are seriously *awesome*!  
The winner of the Bauble Stud Earrings is

Breanna!!! 
Congratulations! You will be contacted soon for what color baubles you want :-)
Thank you SO much Sarah for sponsoring this giveaway! 

IF YOU DIDN'T WIN: Don't worry, there will be more giveaways around here at LWTH.  But I have something special planned for you this Friday and I'm busting at the seams to share it with you! I can't even describe how giddy I am!!!!

Happy hump day friends!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...