Monday, August 6, 2012

Mascara & Lipgloss

DSC_0086-2Mascara & Lipgloss: I never leave home without ‘em! 
When I saw that Fabulous But Evil, O is Me, and Precisely Holly were hosting a Mascara and Lipgloss swap, I knew I had to get in on this.  I signed up and I was paired with the fabulous Nikki from MakeupHer. Just from the name alone I knew I was going to get a good lesson in makeup fashion, and let me tell ya, she did not disappoint.
Oh the polka dots!  Nikki knows me very well!DSC_0073-2
Check out my loot!DSC_0077DSC_0082DSC_0083DSC_0086
This was an awesome swap and I love it all!  I think my favorite was the lipstick; it’s a perfect match!  Would you like to see what I sent Nikki? Well you’ve got to click over to her blog and see ;-)
Thank you Tara, Meg, & Holly for an awesome and fun swap!  Thank you Nikki for broadening my horizons and sending me something new and fresh! Ok LWTH friends, get over there and meet these awesome women!
Have a great week friends!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...