Monday, August 6, 2012

Mascara & Lipgloss

DSC_0086-2Mascara & Lipgloss: I never leave home without ‘em! 
When I saw that Fabulous But Evil, O is Me, and Precisely Holly were hosting a Mascara and Lipgloss swap, I knew I had to get in on this.  I signed up and I was paired with the fabulous Nikki from MakeupHer. Just from the name alone I knew I was going to get a good lesson in makeup fashion, and let me tell ya, she did not disappoint.
Oh the polka dots!  Nikki knows me very well!DSC_0073-2
Check out my loot!DSC_0077DSC_0082DSC_0083DSC_0086
This was an awesome swap and I love it all!  I think my favorite was the lipstick; it’s a perfect match!  Would you like to see what I sent Nikki? Well you’ve got to click over to her blog and see ;-)
Thank you Tara, Meg, & Holly for an awesome and fun swap!  Thank you Nikki for broadening my horizons and sending me something new and fresh! Ok LWTH friends, get over there and meet these awesome women!
Have a great week friends!
xoxo Darby

10 comments :

Morgan said...

I love how you did the last picture in the makeup mirror. Very creative!

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

I only know how to do stage make-up or minimal "regular people" make-up. :-) But for whatever reason, I still get excited to see other people's make-up!

Erin Reissig said...

Cute! What a great idea!

smk053078 said...

You scored, lady!! But what I can't stop looking at is that precious packaging!! ;) What a fun swap!
Shanna

Katherine Sullivan said...

What an awesome idea! I actually think my fav is the polish, great summer to fall color,

Sugarr2518 said...

That last pic is pretty neat! I really love the eye shadow that you got! The purple and browns look great together:)

Aubrey S. said...

I really like that eye shadow palette. Is it cream shadows or powder?

tara said...

she got you some great stuff! so happy you participated, love! :)

Meg O. said...

What a great swap package! That lip color is beautiful!! Glad you had fun with the swap! Thank you for joining!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Now that's a fun swap!! Love the last picture...your princess ring looks fab!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...