Monday, August 20, 2012

Fancy Font Fixation

Since getting my Silhouette Cameo, I have become what you could call “obsessed” with different fonts.  I wont even tell you how many new fonts I have downloaded because I’m embarrassed LOL.  With that said, just in case you’re “obsessed” like me, I wanted to show you my favorites :-)
All fonts can be found here for free :-)
What fonts do you love right now?

Also I want to let you know that I've got a BIG surprise for you on Wednesday!  Don't forget to come back and see what I've got for you :-)

7 comments:

Erin Reissig said...

Harry Potter!!!!!! lol. These fonts are great!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Omg I love different fonts! When pic monkey added new fonts I was beyond excited haha!

Lacey_Renea said...

@Kelly, me too!!!

I'm basically obsessed with fonts too - I've downloaded hundreds lol

I use a different one every chance I get :)

DaisyGirl said...

Pretty and unique fonts really make all the difference!! Have fun!!

Shatzi LoveandLaundry said...

I love fonts. It's pretty ridiculous how many I have on my computer. I'm pinning this!

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Those are all fantastic! :) Megan

Leisha said...

I'm obsessed too!!! I have the Cameo also and currently have...... 832 fonts!!! Yikes!! Haha. Finding which font to use is always the longest part of any project! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover