Thursday, June 7, 2012

We Knew it Was Coming!

We knew Rooney was going to pass Tomlin in size at some point, and it has officially happened.  He is 1 inch taller than her and 1 lb heavier than her.  Since he is only 6 months old he will definitely be growing some more!  Here are some pictures of his growth lately.
PS thanks for letting me indulge in my puppy obsession AGAIN! ;-)
This was the first day we brought Roonie home (see post here)DSC_0051
Starting to grow…..DSC_0490DSC_0619DSC_0721
This was in April when Tomlin & Rooney got new collarsDSC_0257
This was a couple weeks ago.  Rooney knows I fall asleep on the couch and if I fall asleep before putting him on the couch, he lets me know how disappointed in me he is.DSC_0137
Check out this 6 month old puppy!  Hasn’t he grown SO much!!!!  We just love this Puppy!DSC_0517
xoxo Darby

9 comments :

Joy said...

OH. MY. WORD. I'm loving that couch picture! Sweet Roo, he loves to smother his mommy! ;)

Lindsay said...

Absolutely beautiful! You guys take such good care of them both!

Erin Reissig said...

AW!!! Those two are so adorable. I love it!

Sarah said...

Stop. I can't believe how big he is getting!! Love that picture on the couch, too funny! Reminds me of a hound I know!

Meghan said...

AWW! Love the puppies!

Alexa said...

What a little snuggle bug! :)

Editor said...

Oh wow how big is he going to get? He is
Too cute!

Meggan said...

What sweet puppies! Isn't it incredible how fast they grow?! I love those collars! xoxo

Melissa said...

Oh my cuteness!!! They grow fast don't they? My babies are way past the puppy stage, even have grey hair now. haha

xoxo,
Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...