Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Aisle Finder

oh3320p74-supermarket-aisle-l
Have you heard of it?  This is an awesome,
TIME saving,
BRAIN CELL saving,
SANITY saving,
smart phone app that you MUST try!
Have you ever been trying a new recipe but are stumped on where to find a new ingredient that you not only can’t find in the store, but you don’t even know how to spell it?!  This reminds me of the times I felt like I was hunting garam masala and tahini in the grocery store; simply maddening!!!
This has happened to me more times than I can count.  It’s also the reason why is takes Phil bribing me to try a new supermarket because I get comfortable with “my” store and I hate to switch up my routine.  Please tell me this doesn’t sound foreign to you!
If this sounds way too familiar, then I want to introduce you to this FREE app that I just found.  You know I’ve just got to share it with my friends! :-)
You can visit AisleFinder.com and download this free app to your phone so you never have to waste time on a scavenger hunt in the grocery  store again!!!
Please try it out and tell me what you think! 
I was not paid for this review; everything written is of my own opinion.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Totally getting this. Thanks for telling me about something that will make my life a little easier. :)

Meg Cady said...

I always tell my boyfriend that grocery stores should create this app! I AM SO GLAD THAT IT ACTUALLY EXISTS!!! Thanks for sharing!!

New follower!
Meg

Lindsey said...

Totally have had that same issue with garam masala

sherri lynn said...

Oh this sounds so helpful! I am totally a grocery store snob... I want to go to MY store and not another one somewhere else in town! caleb always makes fun of me for driving further to my grocery store instead of the one that's a few minutes closer to our new house. This app would definitely be helpful :)

Lori said...

That sounds awesome! It took me and 2 guys at Target almost 10 minutes to find coconut milk!

Plus I HATE it when the grocery stores randomly move things around! Don't they know people HATE that?!

Shatzi @ Love and Laundry said...

That's the most awesome thing ever!! I'm totally getting that app!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover