Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Parfait

Fruit parfait

What is better than fresh fruit in the summer? Almost nothing ;-)  With all of the wonderful fruits in season right now, I love to incorporate them into our meals as much as I can.  This is an easy dessert that we have in our house during the summer.  It’s simple and sweet, not to mention a no-brainer!  DSC_0724
Layer yogurt, granola, and fruit.  I use Dannon, pain, nonfat yogurt and Golden Temple French Almond granola from HEB.  Don’t get scared to get creative with your fruits; in the summer this wont be too hard to do.  In the picture below I put strawberries, blueberries, and peaches.  YUM-O! DSC_0723
Get a spoon & dig in!!!! Enjoy the fruits of the season!!!!
DSC_0726

13 comments:

Tani@Tagana Rose said...

This looks so delicious!! I love all the fruits you used!!

Lindsay said...

Looks delicious! I love using fruit with a sweet treat!

Becca Christensen said...

Um, that looks amazing.

Shatzi @ Love and Laundry said...

Yum!! They serve something like this for breakfast at the theme suite we always go to for our anniversary. I've never even thought about making it at home. I bet my kids would love it. Not to mention that it's healthy!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

My mouth is seriously watering!!!

Meggan said...

I love how you served this dessert! So cute and it looks delicious!!

Bri Buzali said...

mmmmm this looks delish! I want to make that, and drizzle a little honey on top!

Jennifer Leible said...

Picture perfect dish! Can I have one?! :)

meg said...

this looks delicious... i will be making this soon; thanks for the inspiration ;) thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog! i love yours... i am your newest follower :)

Sam @ reddyorknot.blogspot.com said...

yum!!! I am all for anything with peaches during the summer.

Fashion Meets Food said...

wow this looks so good! I wish peaches were in season in Michigan as the same time as the strawberries are because I would definitely make this. xo

Six Sisters said...

This looks so sweet! Thanks for sharing on our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday". Hope you come back next week. -The Sisters

Claiming Our Space said...

What a great healthy dish! Thanks so much for sharing on Tout It Tuesday! Hope to see you next week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover