Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Professional Shears

Since purchasing these a-mazing shears a couple months ago, I have been cutting things up like crazy :-)  I love them soooooo much, I just had to share them with you.  What kind of friend would I be if I didn’t share an awesome find with you?!

My sister recommended these bad boys to me, and she was right: they ARE fantastic!
shears
I use them for everything, from cutting flower stems, to craft projects, to cooking.  Seriously, everything!  They’re super sharp, and strong enough for the toughest of projects.  I really like the clasp on the handle to keep them from cutting things that aren’t supposed to be cut (i.e. fingers).

These scissors are awesome and I definitely recommend checking them out- here is my sister’s page for your shopping pleasure ;-)  She is even more awesome than these scissors; you’ll love her, I promise!

4 comments:

sherri lynn said...

I love finding a good product! I feel like all of the scissors around our house are kind of crappy/dull so maybe it's time for me to get some serious shears!

Joy said...

Oh girl, I too LOVE these! My mom bought me these last month and they are amazing!! We LOVE pampered chef! We decided whenever we get married we are having a pampered chef shower because I love it so much!!

Kellyn Fleming said...

Yay! Im glad you like your shears and thanks for the shout out! hehe I would be happy to hook anybody up with some snazzy shears! I use them for everything too and they are still sharp! :) Love ya Darbs! I made the lovin Wed! haha

Carmie of the Single Nester said...

I will have to check these out. I love the current shears I have but I have a thing for scissors. I have about 10 floating around the house. Never know when you need to snip something :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover