Friday, April 1, 2016

Teeny Peep Bumpdate- 40 Weeks

Who doesn’t like a good comparison picture?!  After Dutch was born I took a 41 week picture of him with me in the same spot we did our bumpdate pictures; our first bumpdate with him on the outside.  Of course I couldn’t resist repeating the photo with Miss Ellis (I have a feeling that I will be doing a lot of these kinds of pictures just so that I have one with both kiddos).

I have absolutely loved documenting my pregnancies, if no one else but for me and my babies to look back on.  I love to watch the transformation of my growing belly and to be able to look back and read about what we were going through during that time.  To me it is such a beautiful time.

Ellis
Since Ellis came early, we got to have our 40 weeks picture together.40 Weeks
Dutch
This is my picture with Dutch in the same spot with his first week on the outside.
41 weeks
That is the last bumpdate picture for a while.  I will take another picture with me and Ellis for a “39 weeks in and 39 weeks out” picture (again, like I did with Dutch).  So just one more bumpdate picture for a while.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...