Friday, March 27, 2015

Little Peep Bumpdate {40 Weeks Out!}

This was a really big milestone for me.  Like really big.  I still, still, can’t believe that my Little Peep is here.  I continue to have the mindset of a woman struggling with infertility; it is so surreal to me that he was conceived, grown in my womb, and now is here.  But not just here, like talking and crawling and smiling……OMG. HE. IS. HERE!

Mind is blown!

Anyways, Dutch has officially been on the outside of my womb for as long as he was inside.  To me that is just crazy!  He will probably be 40 years old before it finally clicks in my brain that he is here.  Until then I will happily live in this bliss-filled bubble of baby snuggles, babbling, and smiles.  I have been keeping track of his monthly post and picture I just haven’t hit publish on those drafts.  For some reason I think if I actually publish them then they will be real (as if they aren’t real just sitting in my draft box?!?!?!  Please forgive this sappy mama clearly living in denial!).  With his rapidly approaching first birthday (cue a symphony of sniffles), maybe I will actual hit publish. Maybe?

Okay the last time I had a bumpdate was when my little precious one was born.  It’s so funny to go back and look at what I was thinking or feeling at different times throughout my pregnancy and first weeks.  It’s only been a year and a half since I found out I was expecting, but wow what a period of growth physically, emotionally, and mentally it has been!
 
Now it's time to add to this bumpy (hehehe) timeline!40 weeks ppd collage
 
5 weeks - 31 weeks - 41 weeks - 40 weeks postpartum
*and since everyone keeps asking me, I'm happy to share, I gained 30 lbs during pregnancy and I'm now down 40 lbs since he was born*40 weeks ppd collage-2
I guess the next big milestone is my little peep's first birthday.
I am not ready. 
Not ready at all!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...