Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Little Peep Bumpdate {The Last One}

41 week collageI really had so much fun journaling through my pregnancy. Recording all of the milestones was awesome and I’m so glad that Little Peep will always have my notes about what pregnancy with him was like.  Since he arrived I have found myself looking back through the pictures.  When I posted those pictures I had no idea what a journey I was in for.  I can honestly say that it’s so much better than I could have ever imagined. 
Every week that passed as I was pregnant with him was better than the previous. 
5 weeks ~ 31 weeks ~ 41 weeks5 Weeks - 31 weeks - 41 weeks
Just as my body transformed, so did my life.
I truly enjoyed the process of becoming this little boy’s mommy; I loved every minute. 
I enjoyed my pregnancy with him and it was just the springboard for this chapter of parenthood.Little Peep Weeks 5-41  And now this new chapter is even more wonderful!  I’m completely intoxicated by our sweet little boy.  I am looking forward to how our lives will continue to change as Little Peep grows.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...