Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Nursing Tops

I don’t know about you, but for me, it seems like eternity since I’ve been wandering around LWTH.  How are you?! I have certainly missed y’all and have so much to share with you.  Fill me in on what’s going on with you? How has the beginning of your summer been?!  Right now I’m listening to my beloved Frank Sinatra, everyone in my house snoring, and the ringing of the alarm on the dryer with fresh sheets & towels.  These sounds are magical. Clearly it’s the simple things folks. We just got Dutch a swing and so far (fingers crossed, please don’t jinx yourself Darby) he loves it.

Anyways, lately my attire has been strictly yoga pants and nursing tops.  That’s right, for the past month I have worn pretty much the same thing (with the exception of 3 days when I braved wearing my maternity skinny jeans again). I would hardly consider myself a fashionista, but I will say that I have come across some really practical and comfortable nursing tops. So in case you’re a mama already or a mama-to-be, here are my favorite nursing tops.
Nursing Top- 1This tank is awesome!  I’ve got it in every single color it comes in, and 2 in black (and I’m actually wearing it right now!).  These tanks go great as a shirt, but also fit nicely under a regular shirt for ease & comfort while nursing in public or with a cardigan.  These are super comfortable and affordable! Go get you one….or four!

Nursing Top- 3This is also a really great tank, that I have in multiple colors.  You could wear it underneath your regular shirts, but I don’t.  I like the button detail and just wear it as is.

Nursing Top- 2I have this shirt in gray.  This works well as a shirt that you can just pull to the side when you need to nurse.

Nursing Top- 4I purchased this shirt when I was pregnant and loved it because it was so comfortable.  It was a financially savvy purchase because it doubles as a nursing top.  It is nice and light, which is perfect for the summer heat.

Nursing Bra-1Of course with nursing tops, come the nursing bras.  I normally wear an underwire (TMI, I know), but while nursing I don’t so that my ducts aren’t restricted.  When I’m wearing the tanks I don’t wear a bra, but when I’m wearing regular shirts these two bras (above and below) are super comfortable and user friendly.Nursing Bra-2
If you’re nursing or have nursed, and you’ve got some clothing suggestions, please pass them my way!
Happy Hump Day Folks!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...