Monday, June 9, 2014

Little Peep is Here!

Last Monday, June 2, 2014, Dutch LeBeau Hawley made his grand entrance into the world.
My dapper little man is only one week old today but we are already so smitten and wrapped around this little boy’s finger.
I’m taking a short break around here to soak up all of these baby snuggles we have prayed for, but don’t worry I have plenty of great news to share with you. You know I can't stay gone for very long ;-)
To hold you over, here is a picture of Dutch when he was about  6 hours old.  For more pictures you can follow us here.
10268906_246048268917720_19782852_n
Thank you for your messages of encouragement and kind words!  We are beyond grateful and continue to ask for your prayers as we continue our transition into parenthood and a family of 5 (the pups are transitioning pretty well so far too).

16 comments:

StephTheBookworm said...

I'm a new blog reader. I'm newly pregnant and was looking for other pregnant / new moms to read. He is so precious - congrats to you!!!

Meg Cady said...

YAYYYYY!!! I was so so so happy when I saw his beautiful little face!!

CONGRATS MAMA!

Carie said...

He is such a handsome little man! Congratulations on your blessing from Heaven! Enjoy every moment! God is good!

Lauren W said...

Congratulations, Darby! So, so happy for you both :)

Sam @ The Junk House said...

Congrats! So happy for you both!

Nikki said...

Congratulations! He is adorable.

Sarah said...

Eeeee! Congrats!!! He is precious!!!

Nadine Lynn said...

Congrats girl!!!! He is just precious and I can't wait to see more!

Tess @ AModernSuburbanitesLife said...

congratulations! such a great name. I've been reading your posts for a couple weeks now, and glad to see all is well!

Allison @ Texas Mrs. said...

WHAT A HUGE BLESSING!!!!!!! He's perfect in every way!

Brooke @ Pieces of the Reese Life said...

Congrats!!!!!! I just love him! He is so sweet and squishy!! Enjoy every minute!!

Heidi said...

Congrats Darby! He is just precious!!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Congrats you two...he is precious!!

The Cavallaro's said...

Welcome to the world cutie! Can't wait to get him and Colt together for a play date :)

Melissa Waitsman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
100633267489091426738 said...

Congratulations you guys! Dutch is so adorable and handsome! Hope you're getting to relax and spend lots of quality time together and get lots of amazing photos!

(So sorry if I end up posting this comment 120 times, but I do feel confident I have 120 times the normal level of excitement...) : )

xoxo,
Mel the Crafty Scientist 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover