Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Baking Measurements

It’s no secret I like to cook. 
I really enjoy creating something yummy in the kitchen. 
Having fun tools are an essential part of the process for me.
Yes, function is the most important, but if you can have fun with your functionality…..then you must!
I recently posted about my kitchen command center, and there were a lot of questions about my measuring cups.  Collage 1
I have had these measuring cups for a couple years now, but now I’m looking at some new ones, and here are some of my favorites:
Collage 1Aren’t these berries so cute for the summer?!
Berry Measuring Cups & Spoons

Collage 2

What do you think?
Which are your favorites?
Where do you like to shop for kitchen gadgets?
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...