Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Baking Measurements

It’s no secret I like to cook. 
I really enjoy creating something yummy in the kitchen. 
Having fun tools are an essential part of the process for me.
Yes, function is the most important, but if you can have fun with your functionality…..then you must!
I recently posted about my kitchen command center, and there were a lot of questions about my measuring cups.  Collage 1
I have had these measuring cups for a couple years now, but now I’m looking at some new ones, and here are some of my favorites:
Collage 1Aren’t these berries so cute for the summer?!
Berry Measuring Cups & Spoons

Collage 2

What do you think?
Which are your favorites?
Where do you like to shop for kitchen gadgets?
xoxo Darby

10 comments :

Life in the Heights! said...

I love the TURTLE!!! So cute!!

Joy said...

I got some from our every day china and they are soooo adorable. Remind me to show them to you!!

Meg O. said...

Aw, those berry measuring spoons are precious!! I need some cute measuring stuff too. I just have metal ones.

Ari @ The Pace of it All said...

If you change up your measuring cups, can I have your old ones? Because, no lie, I have been wanting the ones that you have (the milk jug ones) for YEARS! Lol. Can never seem to commit to buying, especially since I don't have my own kitchen right now.

Oh and go with the berries. Adorable!

The Cavallaro's said...

I love all of this, but I especially love those so stinkin' cute measuring spoons shaped like fruits! I neeeeed those in my new kitchen!

Meg Cady said...

I can not even locate the measuring cups in my kitchen... GASP and you know how much cooking I do (also the reason I am not a baker!) maybe if I had some cute ones I might actually measure stuff!!!!

I love the hedge hog ones... I love quirky

Jessica K said...

YOu found too many cute ones! I Like the berries but LOVE the turtles and the All-Clad pans. How fun are those!?!?!

Ashley Hunter said...

How pretty?! Love those. I followed you over at "It's the Little Things", but I shut that blog down and started a new one...

http://secondchances-ash.blogspot.com/

Meghan Silva said...

They all are so cute can't even deal :)

Meghan Silva's Blog

The Style Chronicles said...

Oh, I need some of those things in my kitchen!! Those hedgehogs are presh! Great post Darby!! XX ~ E

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...