Monday, June 3, 2013

Some Inventions Make Me Laugh

Morning and happy Monday!  I hope you had a great weekend!
I’m back to teaching today with my first summer session, but I wanted to start this week telling you about something funny I came across.
 
Canning jars --> portable cups!
 
Recap Mason JarsRecap Mason Jars SpoutRecap Mason Jars
Mason Jar Mugs
acme_mason_mugs_large
Mason Jar Slippers
Slippers Collage
Cuppow: Mason Jar Lid Converter
Cuppow Collage
Have y'all seen these?!
They totally crack me up!
I'm not sure if I laugh because it's:
funny?
clever?
interesting?
I feel like someone should have thought of these earlier, right?!
Have y'all seen these?
Do you have one of these?
Do I need one of these?!?!?!?!?!
I was not paid for this review; everything written is of my own opinion.
xoxo Darby

6 comments :

Lauren said...

I blame pinterest for making mason jars more than just... jars, haha! I think if you want to drink from one, a simple straw will get the job done just fine!

Suze said...

I haven't seen any of those before!

Miss MP said...

Those are funny! I've seen the big plastic ones with straws at HEB. While they might be good for the river, $10 a piece, um no.

Joy said...

I haven't seen them, but now I'm pretty sure I need some of them! =) Happy 1st day back!

Ari @ The Pace of it All said...

How neat! Meanwhile, have you ever been to the restaurant called The Mason Jar, off I-10? I remember going when I was younger and thinking how cool it was that we drank out of jars. My how times have changed!

Jessica K said...

I've seen them... I'm in the middle. Growing up in the South we used these as glasses, but didn't need any fancy tops for them. Just drink from them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...