Monday, June 3, 2013

Some Inventions Make Me Laugh

Morning and happy Monday!  I hope you had a great weekend!
I’m back to teaching today with my first summer session, but I wanted to start this week telling you about something funny I came across.
 
Canning jars --> portable cups!
 
Recap Mason JarsRecap Mason Jars SpoutRecap Mason Jars
Mason Jar Mugs
acme_mason_mugs_large
Mason Jar Slippers
Slippers Collage
Cuppow: Mason Jar Lid Converter
Cuppow Collage
Have y'all seen these?!
They totally crack me up!
I'm not sure if I laugh because it's:
funny?
clever?
interesting?
I feel like someone should have thought of these earlier, right?!
Have y'all seen these?
Do you have one of these?
Do I need one of these?!?!?!?!?!
I was not paid for this review; everything written is of my own opinion.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...