Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: The Modern Lady

It seems like we have an infatuation with Kate Middleton.
There is something so beautiful and elegant about her…not to mention the whole duchess, married to the future king of England, and glowing with her baby bump part. Yes, yes, those are also wonderful things :-)
However, whenever I see photos of her, something that I notice is that she is a true lady. 
Her manners are superb and her dress is simple yet sophisticated.
What a great role model she is for young girls today.
See what I mean:2cab087782448bbe2d78e5d72af56335Collage-1Collage-2Collage-3Collage-4Collage-5
Sometimes less IS more. 
There is no need to go over the top to be a lady.
Simplicity is key :-)
Happy Wednesday my loves!
xoxo Darby

13 comments :

Meg O. said...

She is so darn flawless!

Lauren said...

I can't imagine the work and stress that is her life from day to day but she always looks amazing and hasn't had any public gaffes so far. I wonder when she's due? It feels like she has been pregnant forever, poor thing!

Nadine Lynn said...

I do love her class and sophistication, some people could definitely take a few pointers from her!

Kellyn Fleming said...

This is what I'm loving EVERYDAY!!!!! haha Love her more and more each day. And yes, I definitely fall into that category of infatuation with her.

Miss MP said...

I have a ridiculous obsession with Duchess Kate. Her style is so timeless and she did marry who I thought I was going to ;-).

Eliza said...

I so agree with you. She is one classy lady and less usually is more :)

thenerdykatie said...

I love her.

Jessica K said...

Do you think she styles herself?

Ari @ The Pace of it All said...

I agree, she is so put together and I imagine it must be easy once you're a princess and have people that you can hire to do that for you... but I feel like she's ALWAYS been like that. She's my age and yet she looks so grown up. Here I am in capris and a tee and looking decidedly NOT grown up lol. Ah well.

Erin Reissig said...

You know what it is. She enjoys her privacy...And her privacy includes her body. She is modest in her fashion choices and still on point. Completely flawless and classy.

Ashley said...

I could not agree more! She's so classically beautiful and I love that she shops at Tophop, Zara and the Gap!

Jennifer Leible said...

Completely agree! She is classic and lovely!

Jessica Reyna Brogan said...

I adore her! And I adore how in love they are.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...