Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: The Modern Lady

It seems like we have an infatuation with Kate Middleton.
There is something so beautiful and elegant about her…not to mention the whole duchess, married to the future king of England, and glowing with her baby bump part. Yes, yes, those are also wonderful things :-)
However, whenever I see photos of her, something that I notice is that she is a true lady. 
Her manners are superb and her dress is simple yet sophisticated.
What a great role model she is for young girls today.
See what I mean:2cab087782448bbe2d78e5d72af56335Collage-1Collage-2Collage-3Collage-4Collage-5
Sometimes less IS more. 
There is no need to go over the top to be a lady.
Simplicity is key :-)
Happy Wednesday my loves!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...