Monday, June 24, 2013

50 Calorie Breakfast Frappuccino

My 400 trillion year old blender finally died. 
It was a sad day.
I cried.
Don’t tell anyone.
DSC_0258
So the Mr. bought me a new one.
Happy dance!!!!!2709c17ac62a11e294dc22000ae913c2_7

In honor of my new kitchen gadget, I thought I would try some new recipes :-)
Thus this 50 calories breakfast frappuccino.
YUM-O!!!!From the Kitchen of Darby HawleyDSC_0058-3
Ingredients & Directions:
1 cup coffee, brewed
1/2 cup of soy milk (I use light soy milk with vanilla flavor)
1 banana
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. sugar
1 cup of ice
Blend all ingredients together and serve cold.
Drink up!
While it may seem like this is an advertisement for Starbucks, it ain’t! 
You can do this at home!
DSC_0056-2Y’all have to try this! 
It’s the perfect way to start the day tasty without hurting your diet!
Happy Monday!!!
xoxo Darby

7 comments :

Lauren said...

So first I have to tell you that I opened bloglovin while I brushed my teeth at 5:30 am and your post popped up first and I read "50 Calorie Breast Milk Frappuccino" and was just confused. Breast milk coffee? For grownups or babies? Then I realized I wasn't fully awake yet!

Anyway, this sounds delicious. I have everything on hand except soy milk (but I do have 2%) so I may try this tonight!

Sarah said...

Yum and I love that this is less calories!

Jessica K said...

Darby, you had me at 50 calories...

Ari @ The Pace of it All said...

50 calories sounds great... and I do love frapps. But I like my frapps all sugary with whipped cream and caramel lol... doubt that'd end up being 50 cals anymore!

Joy said...

We have a new blender and I've never used it. Maybe I should break it out and try some recipes! =)

Amy @ A Glimpse of the Gouglers said...

Genius, I've never thought about making a frapp with my blender! This may be on my to do tomorrow morning!

Mrs. B said...

Looks yummy! New follower from Walkabout Wednesday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...