Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Spork

The admin in my office surprised me one morning with this gift “just because”**.  This is a spoon, fork, knife utensil combo. A-maz-ing!!!!!  It’s called a spork, but it really is a lot more than that because it also has a knife.  I love this because now I can leave all of my regular utensils at home and have my all-in-one utensil at work.  It’s so perfect.  If you know someone who brings their lunch to work everyday, I recommend surprising them with one of these; they will L-O-V-E it, and L-O-V-E you for thinking of them :-)sporkgreen-spork-xlarge__75355.1326071260.1280.1280

**Seriously, I work with the best people; such a blessing!
I was not paid for this review; everything written is of my own opinion.
xoxo Darby

11 comments :

Lauren said...

So cute, and very thoughtful! That would be great to tie on to a food-related hostess gift.

Jessica K said...

That would be an awesome gift!

applesandglue said...

I want one!!

thenerdykatie said...

That thing is awesome, I need to get one for my Mom. She basically carries the silver cabinet with her lol.

Meg O. said...

SAY WHAT?! I need this!

Susan Fleming said...

I want and need one of these

Susan Fleming said...

I want and need one of these

Susan Fleming said...

I want and need one of these

Lindsay said...

That would make my life so much easier. :) I seriously want one, for each person in my family. Thanks for sharing!

Alexa said...

So so much easier! So awesome!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Lol I've heard of this...thought it was only for little kids!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...