Monday, February 25, 2013

Lost Dog

When I say lost, I don’t mean physically.  I repeat, all pups are present and accounted for.

A couple weeks ago I stayed home from work to work (Sometimes I can be more productive without interruptions. Know what I’m saying?)  The pups love when I stay home; I think it reminds them of the good old days when I was home a lot more.

While I was home I watched how they spent their days…mentally lost and completely checked-out.
Rooney likes to spend the day passed out on the couch.370938d6761f11e2b01422000aaa05b1_7

Tomlin finally discovered the built-in windows seats in the office (only took her a month and a half lol)  She now spends her days lost in the wonderful world of watching runners, squirrels, and birds.1ec26346762011e299af22000a9e29bc_7
Don’t you wish that this was how you were spending your Monday?
It’s a dog’s life I tell ya!
Happy Monday friends!
xoxo Darby

10 comments :

Joy said...

Darby Hawley! You scared the mess out of me! I was about to call you and tell you I'm on the way to help you look for them! Mercy child!! Now that I've calmed down... I love these babies sooo much! And their little personalities!

Meg O. said...

LOL at the comment above me!!

Anyway, I love this post! What precious pups!

Barb said...

Mine do the same - one sleeps on the bed all day, and the other sprawls on a footstool looking out the window. I thought they would want to hang out with me when I was home on a workday, but nope - they have their routine.


Barb
http://turtlesandtails.blogspot.com

P.S. Your dogs are sweet!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Your dogs are living the life! You did have me a little freaked out with your title though so glad they're home safe and sound.

Erin Reissig said...

I love your pups. I wish I was spending the day as a hermit. Lucky.

Susan Fleming said...

I say Tomlin is watching her TV. Great way to spend the day

Jessica K said...

Haha! Reminds me a lot of my dogs.. one is constantly on the look out for squirrels, the other enjoys 16 hour naps! Love the dogs!!

Whitney said...

I seriously love your pups! I think they love me too :)

Sara Hinton said...

Your pups are so cute! Found you through the GFC hop. :)
-Sara @ The Hinton Hook-Up

sophistifunk said...

lol, i totally wish that's how i could spend all of my mondays!

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...