Today I’m sharing a few random facts going on in the Hawley house and linking up with Joy at The Sowell Life.
- Rest- Since moving into our house we have been going non-stop with projects. While I can’t say with complete confidence that there wont be a project this weekend, we are really looking forward to some downtime. We have hosted a party the past two weekends and have had projects galore, so we’re looking forward to the weekend off :-)
- Chickens- The Mr and I have been looking into getting chickens, and it doesn’t look like too much maintenance. Since we’ve got such a big yard now and we have been buying organic, natural eggs from a local farmer every week, we thought we could probably do this ourselves. Does anyone else have their own chicken coop? What do we need to know about this? Can you believe this city girl is now talking about chicken coops?! Who am I?! The two coop plans below are the ones I’m thinking about convincing the Mr to build (one and two).
- Puppies- Yes I’m fully aware that both of our dogs are no longer puppies since Roo turned one in December. waaaaaaaaaaa But they will always be my pups and I will always call them that.
- Blogging Community- This is something I had no clue about until I dove into blogging, but it has also been my support system since moving to Houston. I love how I have been able to meet and connect with other women and develop some of the best friendships which I cherish so dearly. For example, Joy (the host for this awesome link up, duh) I met through some blogging avenue a couple years ago. I’m not completely sure how we met but I do know that it was instant friendship and true sisterhood. She is a true light in my world and I am blessed to call her a best friend.
- The Body of Christ- Everything in the Bible has meaning and purpose. The Lord stated that we are supposed to be in fellowship, to sharpen one another, to serve one another, and to encourage one another. The Mr and I are blessed to be active in our church family (the body of Christ) and to be encouraged when we go through storms. I encourage you, if you are not active in your church to find a church home.
So there ya have it: 5 random Hawley facts for your Friday enjoyment. Click here to see what everyone else is doing today and to link up as well!
Have a great weekend friends!