Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: The New Nest

Happy Wednesday friends!!!!

uuuuuuuhhhhh….do you notice anything different around here?! :-)

I am so excited for the new LWTH design to go live today.  I have been about to explode with excitement since I started working with the talented Kristen at From Kristen with Love.  She totally “got me” and knew what I was going for, even when I was too scared to switch to a new design. 

Please stop by Kristen’s piece of blogland and tell her how talented she is.  While you’re there, make sure you click around and check out her amazing blog.  She is getting ready to get married and has some fabulous DIY wedding ideas.

Today this, THIS, is what I’m lovin’.  I love all of the friendships that blogging has brought me and I’m excited to open this next chapter here at LWTH.

And as my sister said, “New look, but same great blog”

I couldn’t agree more!

Thank you Kristen!!!


xoxo Darby

14 comments :

Meg Cady said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE it!!!
It looks ahhhhmazing!!!!

The Cavallaro's said...

Love this!!! I need to hire her to revamp my space too! And of course, I love you too!!! Miss you! :)

Emily said...

Love the layout!

Joy said...

IT LOOKS FABULOUS!!!! Love it Darbs!!!! And your sister is exactly right!!

Meg O. said...

LOVE it!! Great job, Kristen!!!

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

So pretty!

Susan Fleming said...

Wonderful

Susan Fleming said...

Wonderful

Sarah @ A T-Shirt and Pearls said...

It looks amazing!!!! I really need to work on a new design for my blog!

Rachel said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!!! Nice to *meet* yoU ;_)

Jessica K said...

This looks great! :)I love the bird cage! :)

DaisyGirl said...

OH!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOO pretty!!!! I love this!!!!!!

Whitney said...

It looks so pretty!!! It fits you perfectly. :)

sherri lynn said...

I love your new look! It's so you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...