Friday, September 14, 2012

So Ideal…

During the week what do you look forward to on the weekends? What is an ideal weekend for you?  I don’t think I can honestly say that I do all of these things every weekend, but we definitely try :-)
Baking something rich and yummy. - I rotate something with fruit for Phil and something with chocolate for mebaking
Coffee: it's not just a Monday morning drink.coffee
At least one visit to the dog parkDog Park
A visit to the Farmers Marketfresh fruit
A puppy nap- yep, this is Rooney's favorite place to sleepnapping
Time with good friendsTypical Weekend
Catching up with YOU! And yes, this is what it really looks like when I'm writing to you.  I think we are going to need a bigger couch if the pups get any larger!Typical Sunday
I could also go for some shopping and football :-)
During the week what do you look forward to on the weekends?
Hope you have a wonderful weekend friends!
xoxo Darby

9 comments :

Lindsey said...

Fun! Your pups are so cute.. although they are starting to look less like pups..heehee

Joy said...

So do you really need to ask that question??!! SLEEPING IN!!!! I'm so not a morning person!! Love the pics and kiss the babies for me... and tell them to stop growing. Hope you, Phil and the kiddos have a great weekend!!

~Christina~ said...

So, what are you baking? Our weekends are always jammed packed. This weekend, we have a concert to go to tonight, then it's guy's night for the hubs, and date night with my son on Saturday. Throw in the usual house chores, errand running, and church activities, that doesn't leave much time for that nap that I like to squeeze in from time to time. =)

Kellyn Fleming said...

This post made me so happy! Yay for the weekend and I love all of those things you and Phil do! I love the puppy photos hahaha They never stop being adorable! I like to do a lot of the things you do. I would say number one on my list, hang out with friends and then after that it's sleep if I get lucky! Happy Weekend!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

It used to be sleeping in:-) I will probably get some sushi and Starbucks this weekend! And watch some football with my boys!!

Samantha Horseman said...

Love this post! so cute :) I love getting to sleep in, hang out with friends, watch a good movie or football with the husband, and we love to eat out so that usually happens on the weekends too!

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

Weekends are farmers market, movie, errands, going out to eat, possibly nap (Husband is better at it than I am), and cooking!

Of course, this weekend (starting TONIGHT!), I'm looking forward to seeing YOU for the symposium!

Whitney said...

I wish my pup snuggled with me like that!!! We should have a dog park date soon. There's an awesome one near my apartment!

sherri lynn said...

Oh I'm so curious to know what you baked with those ingredients - especially the Mountain Dew! And I always do my blogging from the couch too - sans puppies :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...