Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New Changes

Hey Hawley Readers!  Hope you’re having a great week so far.  Can you believe it’s Wednesday already?!  It seems like each new week goes faster and faster.  Some say this means I’m getting old.  Nope; I don’t think so!  I think it means I am just loving life :-)

Ok enough rambling!  I just wanted to point out some new things going on with our blog these days.  After 3 years of blogging I finally put in an “About” page.  Wahoo!  Took me long enough, right?!  You can find this as the second tab in the navigation bar at the top.Navigation Bar
Since I put in a navigation bar, I thought I might as well keep going.  I also added a tab at the top where you can easily find the tutorials that I have written.  This includes DIY projects and recipes.  I hope this makes navigating this here blog a little easier for ya.

Also I made a button for our blog so if you’re following us and would like our button, go ahead and grab the html code.   It’s yours for *FREE*Blog Button- 150x150
So those are the latest housekeeping updates for ya.  Hope you’re having a great week!  Get excited because next week is the first week in August and we have some great surprises for you!

Love y’all!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...