Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Toms {not Tums}

Considering all of the heartburn talk around here lately you may be thinking that I made a typo in the title and that I really meant to type “Tums”.  But in all actuality the title is right.  I’m not one to go along with trends, especially in fashion; I like to do my own thing.  When Toms shoes became a big deal I didn’t want anything to do with them (not because of the One for One philosophy, because I think that is awesome) because they were so trendy.  However, when I saw the big Toms sale on Zulily a couple months ago, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get shoes for so cheap (I don’t care what brand it is; a deal is a deal!). I ended up purchasing my first three pairs of Toms: two classics, and a pair of the ballet flats.Toms
With every step I take in these shoes
I am eating my words! 
These shoes are unbelievably comfortable!  I especially love the ballet flats (the purple & pink polka dots from above) because they have so much cushion and padding in the bottoms.  I can teach in these shoes all day long, pregnant feet and all, and still have wonderful feeling tootsies at the end of the day.  I am so amazed by how comfortable these shoes are.  I am a high heels girl, but my three Toms have quickly become this preggo woman’s best friends!  If you have not tried a pair yet, or you’ve been stubborn and on the fence like I was, trust me friends you need to take the plunge!  You’ve got to try a pair of Toms!
Obligatory Blogger Disclaimer: I was not paid for this post; I just really like these products.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...