Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Toms {not Tums}

Considering all of the heartburn talk around here lately you may be thinking that I made a typo in the title and that I really meant to type “Tums”.  But in all actuality the title is right.  I’m not one to go along with trends, especially in fashion; I like to do my own thing.  When Toms shoes became a big deal I didn’t want anything to do with them (not because of the One for One philosophy, because I think that is awesome) because they were so trendy.  However, when I saw the big Toms sale on Zulily a couple months ago, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get shoes for so cheap (I don’t care what brand it is; a deal is a deal!). I ended up purchasing my first three pairs of Toms: two classics, and a pair of the ballet flats.Toms
With every step I take in these shoes
I am eating my words! 
These shoes are unbelievably comfortable!  I especially love the ballet flats (the purple & pink polka dots from above) because they have so much cushion and padding in the bottoms.  I can teach in these shoes all day long, pregnant feet and all, and still have wonderful feeling tootsies at the end of the day.  I am so amazed by how comfortable these shoes are.  I am a high heels girl, but my three Toms have quickly become this preggo woman’s best friends!  If you have not tried a pair yet, or you’ve been stubborn and on the fence like I was, trust me friends you need to take the plunge!  You’ve got to try a pair of Toms!
Obligatory Blogger Disclaimer: I was not paid for this post; I just really like these products.

6 comments:

Brooke @ Pieces of the Reese Life said...

Ah such cute ones!! I have red and white that someone painted on and I think I wear themLittle too much!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Toms are super cute and especially now too...i am sure they are wonderful on your feet!!

Ina R. said...

Aaw Toms, I've always wanted a pair cus they look so cute! I have a similar pair of a brand called Paez now, they are supercomfy too! :)

Meg O. said...

Love what you picked out! I got the crochet ones in navy and some sparkly silver ones for Kennedy when they were on zulily!

Meg O. said...

Love what you picked out! I got the crochet ones in navy and some sparkly silver ones for Kennedy when they were on zulily!

Jessica K said...

Ok so the ballet flats are actually cute....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover