Friday, April 5, 2013

Cutting Edge Stencils

Morning Friends!
I cannot even begin to thank you all for your encouragement and compliments on our new dining room wall over the past couple weeks.  Both the stenciling and the color turned out better than I imagined it would in my head (which normally is not the case lol)
Cutting Edge Stencils recently featured our dining room and I am completely honored!!!!  Like seriously, I’m so humbled and grateful! If you get a chance, check out their write up on our dining room here.
see my original post here
DSC_0172-2DSC_0241-2
 
Hope y'all have a great weekend!  I am going to be having one of my best blogging buds turned best friend visit this weekend and I cannot wait!!!  What are y'all doing this weekend?
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...