Thursday, April 11, 2013

#DarbyandJoyDoHouston

To say Joy and I had a blast last weekend would seriously be the understatement of the year.  I wrote about Joy’s visit yesterday, but today I want to share with you all of the awesome instagram pictures we both took.  If you follow Joy or myself on twitter or instagram (which you totally should if you’re not already), we were on a roll last weekend!  Check out our weekend via instagram!Collage 1Collage 2Collage 3Collage 4Collage 5Collage 6
Through the lens of our instagram, I’m sure you can see how much fun last weekend was!!! I’m ready to do it all over again!  What was life like before instagram?!?! How did we ever make it?!?!
Oh an before I forget, the winner of the Stella & Dot giveaway is Ari @ Apples & Glue!
Congratulations!  You will be contacted about your winnings!
Friends if you have not met Ari yet, you're missing out! Hop over and check out her blog!
xoxo Darby

10 comments :

sherri lynn said...

I loved following your weekend on instagram! Y'all did so many fun things! I have to say I'm jealous of your crepes and your fabulous lady day pedicures!!

Nadine Lynn said...

Looks like tons of fun! The doggies are too cute for words! Why did you have to post Nutella?? I have been clean for 3 weeks...now I want some!

Joy said...

OH. MY. WORD. I. LOVE. THIS. POST.

Seriously, LOVE it! And I forgot about the "joey" and Phil nailed it! LOL Gotta love those extra syllables. LOVE YOU!!! And I miss YOU, Phil and the pups!

Susan Fleming said...

So much fun

Susan Fleming said...

So much fun

Bree said...

Looks like an amazing visit!! :) So glad you had a great time.

xo!

Alexa said...

Fun fun weekend! Love all of your photos!

applesandglue said...

Yay again!! And thanks for the kind words. :)

Love all your pics, especially the one by the fork and spoon, those are cool. And the ice cream, yum!

Jessica K said...

I loved to see the photos last weekend checking Instagram. And I am so glad Joey got her coffee. Wouldn't be a spa day without it! Haha!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

That looks like such an awesome time!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...