Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Adele

What have I been rockin’ out to all summer?
*Adele*Adele
I just love this talented and beautiful lady.  Her music is power-packed with raw emotion!  Currently, I have two favorite Adele songs that I just keep on repeat…. all-day-long.  It may sound like a broken record to some, but I just can’t get enough.
You’ve got to check out my favorite songs.  You’ll fall in love; I’m sure of it!
Someone Like You- My favorite is the live version in her home just with a piano and her genuine honesty.Someone Like You 
Rolling in the Deep- I think we can all relate to these emotions at some point in our lives.Rolling in the Deep
Don’t you love her?! Do you have it on repeat now? :-)
Happy Wednesday!

12 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ya...I totally love her... I think I got introduced to her from a random YouTube video..love her music

Jennifer said...

I LOVE Adele! Perfect music to have on in the background as I work!

sherri lynn said...

She has such a beautiful voice!

Simply Kelly said...

I love Adele, that girl can sing! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I love the fall wreath you posted about last year-- added to my Pin board and hope to make next month. ~Kelly

Jennifer Vanzant said...

Hey girl! Thanks for commenting on my sweet babies:-) I love her too! ROCK ON GIRL HAHA

Joy said...

Her voice is addicting! Whenever she comes on XM radio — I crank up that radio and JAM!

Kaitlyn said...

Adele is amazing. I've loved her for a while. She's got one beautiful voice! She's very unique!

In our sea of love

Camylla Leonardi said...

Adele is amazing!! I love her music, and ive been listening to ger all summer long!!

Such a cute blog <3

Lots of Love,
simplycamylla.blogspot.com

Jenny B. said...

Just heard a few of her songs on the radio recently. Love it!

The B's said...

She is such a favorite of mine now - so refreshing!!!

Crystal said...

I have heard of Adele, but have never really taken the time to listen to her music before now! I am totally loving her! I could quite possibly have a new favorite singer! Definitely a refreshing change!

Sam @ The Junk House said...

She has such an amazing voice! I could listen to Rolling in the Deep all day long! It's such a good song to belt out in the shower! haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover