Monday, August 10, 2009

A Visitor From The East Coast!

Well last weekend was awesome! I got to see my best friend, Katie! I hadn’t seen her since Kellyn’s graduation from Randolph-Macon College in May, which is just too long for us to be apart if you ask me. Katie is one of my Delta Zeta pledge sisters, former roommate, and was a bridesmaid in my wedding; we have a lot of history! She flew to Houston and we did a bunch of nothing! Her last visit to Houston we did the tour of Houston stuff, but this time we got to relax more and weren’t rushed to make sure we saw everything. We did some shopping, eating, laying by the pool, and of course plenty of talking. It was great to see her and I can’t wait until we meet up again!

Together again at last!

xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...