Monday, August 10, 2009

Something’s Gotta Give

For the past month or so I have been feeling the need for a new look. I really wanted a new haircut to spice things up (not to mention I don’t need 2 feet of hair in Texas!) When I was at home with my sister-in-laws, I mentioned wanting to get my hair cut like Kate Walsh from, Grey’s Anatomy and Private Practice –see below, and everyone thought it would work great for me. So I made my mind up as to that being my next hair cut.


Kate Walsh from Private Practice

Then I watched a movie, dun dun dun!!!! I was watching a great movie, Something’s Gotta Give (starring Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton) and I decided on a new hair-do for myself. I only consulted a couple people and immediately did it. So here is the new look:
Diane Keaton in Something’s Gotta Give

Me with my Something’s Gotta Give hair cut
Now that I look at it, it looks like a nice combination of both styles.

xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...