Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Surprise Salmon

Ever have a "brain fart" & forget about dinner?! Just me? I sure hope not!  I came up with this last spring when I forgot I had to make dinner one night (why do we HAVE to have dinner every day?!?!) All I had left in the fridge was some salmon, so I had to get creative with it.  I came up with this and it was so good I text my bestie and told her that she HAD to make it! Since then we have texted each other back and forth and made it several times.  This is what we've come up with:Surprise Salmon- Life with the HawleysFrom the Kitchen of Darby HawleyIngredients:

1 lb salmon filet

1/4 cup hoisin sauce

1/4 cup EVOO

1/4 cup Carolina BBQ Sauce

Broccoli & rice (optional)DSC_0074DSC_0075

Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. 

2. Mix all ingredients & then dump onto your salmon.  Cook in the oven for 30 minutes, & then crank up the oven to 450 degrees and cook for 10 more minutes, until the salmon is flakey.  I like to serve mine over rice with steamed broccoli.

3. Enjoy!DSC_0083-2

xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...