Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Color Clip Matching + FREE Printable

If I can get something & use it a bazillion ways, I'm thrilled!  This is one of those activities that you can do with your child at any age level, and I've made it into a FREE printable for YOU!  And the best part is, is that you can customize it to your child's interests to make learning more fun and something that they want to do.Color Clip Matching- Life with the HawleysHawley Homeschool
The first thing you need to do is go HERE for the free printable.  You will notice that they are blank, and that was not an accident.  When I made these cards I wanted to practice matching with colors; however, you could practice matching other things.  You could print off images, stickers from your child's favorite show, color stickers, shapes, even sight words, or letters/numbers.... basically anything you want.  I used these sticker dots to just stick on the cards and then I laminated them.  I gave my kids these little clothes pins to match the color.  This is such an easy way to customize a task for your child where there is self correction.  Please go print off these cards here and have fun matching :-)DSC_0453
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...