Friday, February 24, 2017

Shrimp Tacos

I made this on Sunday & posted the picture on Instagram and Facebook with the promise of sharing my recipe with you.  So here I am keeping that promise!  I’ve made shrimp tacos for years and my recipe is constantly evolving so I’m sharing with you what it is now…..could be different next week ;-) This recipe you can tailor towards your flavor preferences, and you can be in & out of the kitchen (eating & clean-up included!) in less than 45 minutes!  Easy. Fast. Delicious.Shrimp TacosFrom the Kitchen of Darby HawleyIngredients:
2 lbs shrimp, peeled
4 tbs EVOO
1 tsp coriander
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp smoked paprika (if you don’t like spicy just use regular paprika)
tortilla
red cabbage, shredded
bean sprouts (not canned! Get the fresh stuff from the tofu area in the produce section)
avocado cream sauce (I cheat! I purchase a healthy version- Guac N’ Roll)
cilantro
Directions:
1. Marinade shrimp in oil and spices in the fridge for a couple hours.
2. Working in small batches, saute shrimp for about 3-4 minutes each on medium-high heat.
3. Serve over a toasted tortilla with cabbage, avocado sauce, cilantro and bean sprouts.
4. Enjoy!DSC_0701
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...