Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Ever Iris Designs *Surprise*

If you follow me on Facebook (and if you don’t you totally should!!!), Ellis told y’all that she had a surprise for you this week!  (And, no I’m not pregnant!).  We all know how obsessed I am with making sure my precious Lady Ellis is decked out with the cutest bows ev-er, so I am always searching for great new bows.  I came across a new shop, Ever Iris Designs, and it. is. ev-er-y-thing!  Seriously these bows are super stylish!  I spent an embarrassing amount of time narrowing down my order to 5 bows.  FIVE BOWS!! I just couldn’t go less than 5! #firstworldproblems These bows & the fabrics are just so classic & timeless.  So I purchased my 5 to tell y’all about & goodness I’m a believer!
DSC_0302
DSC_0203-2
I even love the names of their bows…..goodness I’ve got it bad y’all!  I’m obsessed!

Seeeeeeee!!!! Gorgeous!!!!  Not only are they cute, but get this: Ever Iris Designs is giving Life with the Hawley readers 20% off their order for ONE WEEK!  Between today and midnight 2/21/17 customers who use the code DARBY20 will get 20% off!!!!!! Oh my gosh now I am totally ordering more and you should too! Let me show you Ellis modeling her new Ever Iris Designs so you can see just how adorable these bows are with various outfit options!
Outfit CollageDSC_0437DSC_0391-2DSC_0397-2DSC_0385-2DSC_0416
I absolutely love the size of the leather bow and the versatility of the lace wrap around headband.  Ever Iris Designs has several options for their bows: a nylon headband (nude & black) which is great because of the stretch (so financially a great investment since they grow with baby AND don’t leave a mark on baby’s head), as well as the alligator clip option.  So seriously, if you have a serious bow addiction like me you’ve got little ones, or you need a birthday or baby shower gift, it’s time to go shopping with a discount at Ever Iris Designs!!!!  Here are some new bows that I’m swooning over. I’ve just got to add these to our collection, right?!?! I mean just look at these bows….gimme gimme!!!!
Bows I want
Okay, friends, it’s time to go shopping!!! 
Use the code DARBY20 for 20% off at Ever Iris Designs now through midnight on 2/21/17
Obligatory blogger disclaimer: I was NOT compensated for this post, I just really like Ever Iris Designs and all opinions are 100% mine. 
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...