Wednesday, November 9, 2016

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: The PERFECT Boot

Y’all I haven’t shared a fashion-related favorite in a while.

But this. 

These boots. 

I’m in love!  

And I insist that you all get a pair!  Like now, go get these

These trendy ankle booties are the perfect combination of sweet and salty.  You’ve got the gorgeously craft crochet over the laces, mixed with the tough-girl boot; pure perfection.  And my sister noticed (folks, she has excellent attention to detail) that you don’t have to untie the laces/buckle to get in and out of these boots, you can just use the zipper.  I dare say: this is the perfect boot!  You can’t find something better. It just doesn’t exist.  Please get them so we can be twins.  I am going to be wearing these everyday for the remainder of the fall and winter, and maybe into the spring if I feel like it.  These boots…complete me ;-) (thank you Jerry McGuire)
Modcloth 5Modcloth collage 1Modcloth collage 2You’re welcome friends.
You’re, welcome :-)
Obligatory Blogger Disclaimer: I was not paid for this review, and all opinions are 100% my own; however, if Mod Cloth wants to start sponsoring me I’d enthusiastically agree!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...