Friday, November 11, 2016

Lady Ellis at 9 Months

I think by now we all know that I’m borderline obsessed with Grace Hill Photography.  But y’all, I have every reason to be completely enamored!  She has captured every single special moment of our family since 2009 (folks that’s getting close to a decade of special moments!)  If you haven’t scheduled a date for photos with her, I do not know what you could possibly be waiting for.  Come on, get it together! ;-)  Okay so after you schedule your appointment with her you can scroll through these pictures Grace Hill Photography took of my precious Lady Ellis at 9 months old.  Isn’t she a doll?!  This girl just makes me smile so much that my face hurts!  In some of these pictures you can see that Ellis is wearing my jewelry, a ring & a locket, from when I was a baby; it’s so neat to see her wearing them now :-)edits-0001edits-0002edits-0004edits-0003edits-0009edits-0005edits-0006edits-0007edits-0008edits-0011edits-0014edits-0015edits-0016edits-0017edits-0025edits-0019edits-0020edits-0021
Goodness I’m just in love with this little girl!

2 comments:

Kellyn Fleming said...

My favorite is the one with her princess wave. She lives up to her title as Lady Ellis very well. Girl after my own heart!!!

Nadine Lynn said...

Oh my goodness, cuteness overload!!! She is just a beautiful baby with a great smile! These outfits are so cute and that is so awesome that she is wearing jewelry you had as a baby. How special!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover