Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Pumpkin Patch Day Dreamin’

Last year I made the outfit below for Dutch as my inspiration for getting his pumpkin patch outfit (because everyone knows that babies have to go to the pumpkin patch to have their picture taken regardless if you purchase a pumpkin or not).  As I start shopping for him this year I’ve started thinking about ways I can get my Little Peep and Teeny Peep to match next year. 
Baby Boy Pumpkin Patch- 2014

I think Dutch looked absolutely precious last year at the pumpkin patch, though I will admit that it was way too hot for what he was wearing.  He ended up being striped down to his diaper after these pictures.  #newmomfailDSC_0551DSC_0685DSC_0686
Here is my inspiration for this year:
Fall Baby Boy- 2015


If Teeny Peep were here this year (which I’m glad she isn’t because I want her to keep baking in my tummy for a lot longer) I would have her dressed in something like this:
Fall Baby Girl- 2015

My mind is still boggled that next year at the pumpkin patch I will have a 2 year old and a 9 month old.  I seriously still cannot comprehend that concept.  If my first year as a parent was any indication, I wont comprehend it while it’s happening next year either hahahaha.

What are you favorite baby clothing brands?  I feel pretty good about where I get deals and clothes for boys in the styles I like, but I’m a total novice when it comes to girls.  So friends, please, teach me about little girl fashion!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...