Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Mugs

As soon as I saw these monogrammed mugs from Anthropology I fell in love with them *instantly*.  I HAD to have them.  If I didn’t share these mugs with you it would simply be a tragedy and I would be a horrible friend! So I’m doing my duty and passing it on to you.Mugs 2Mugs 3via
Aren’t they adorable?!  Aside from holding coffee, you really could use them for an assortment of things.  In the store they had them on display holding seedlings, which would really look great in a kitchen window if you’re growing your own herbs.  Also they would be a nice bridal shower gift or even a great birthday gift.
I purchased a few ‘H’ mugs (of course), a ‘P’, and a ‘D’.DSC04864
DSC04853DSC04851
DSC04866
Don’t you want some now too?  They’re just irresistible!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

super cute!

Danie said...

I LOVE these!!!!! So cute! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my post =).

tawna6988 said...

Stopping by from the Super Stalker Saturday blog hop (late I know) and am your newest follower. I hope that one of my blogs interests you too.

I also do a weekend blog hop, you can link up your blog, twitter, FB, blog frog community etc every Friday-Sunday!

http://tawnasplan.com blog hop here!
http://btrbb.com
http://tawnassecret.com

Thanks
Tawna

Kara said...

If you find that you need more, Design Mom did a tutorial around Christmas about how to make your own. The patterns on the anthro ones are just beautiful though.

Desiree said...

Too Cute! I might have to stop by there and buy me one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover