Monday, April 4, 2011

3.5 Months




We’ve received many requests about Phil’s beard. People seem to be very inquisitive about his facial hair, which is perfectly understandable :-) In December Phil started growing his beard (why? I have no idea), & last week, after 3.5 months, he decided to shave it off. Of course we documented the shaving process for y’all (what kind of blogger would I be if I didn’t document this monumental event?!). Here we go!

Now it’s time to vote.....what’s your favorite Phil?

I of course *L-O-V-E* them all (but I’m a little jealous that his face appears younger & lighter without doing any cardio) .

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I vote nothing :)

The Sims II said...

Thanks for stoppin by my blog, I am now a follower of yours! This post made me laugh so hard. My husband likes to grow his facial hair out too...just because. You however are much more supportive that I! haha And as far as your side bar, its always appropriate to drop the word "yall"!

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Yay!!!! Thanks, y'all hehehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover