Monday, February 28, 2011

The Sweetest Distraction

I will be up-front & completely honest: I’m obsessed with PW. But I guess if you haven’t picked up on that already, then I don’t think you read our blog enough ;-) With that said, PW’s new book went on sale Feb 1st & I had mine pre-ordered months before; I was so anxious for it to arrive. This book is truly the sweetest distraction I have ever had: I stayed up too late to read, I was late to things because I was reading. I reread & reread this book because it’s hilarious. I don’t remember the last time I was this sad that a book was over; I wanted the story to go on forever. If you have not read a good book in a long time, if you’re planning a trip & you need reading material, if you’re getting your summer reading list ready, if you have “too much to do” & need a distraction, GET THIS BOOK! I promise you won’t regret it.
Here is the cover, but the book is even pretty with the book-jacket off.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...