Friday, February 4, 2011

Hawley Readers

Do you follow our blog? I hope you do, and I hope you love it! A fellow blogger and wonderful woman, Amber, taught me about Delurking Day. I had no idea what this day was all about, but in the blogging world it’s a day where you invite your readers to leave a comment on your blog, in case they have never done it before & to get to know your readers better. So since I missed Delurking Day this year, and instead of requesting comments (which of course you know that you’re always welcome to do), we’re encouraging you to become an official Hawley blog follower. I’ve added a new feature on the right panel, “Official Hawley Readers,” and we invite you to sign in by clicking “Follow” and then follow the instructions. You will get updates from us & of course get a special spot in the Hall of Fame as an Official Hawley Reader. Hope you sign up & thanks for being the best blog readers ever!!!!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...