Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday Five.....or Something Like That {March 2016}

We had a pretty chill and low-key week. I'm not complaining about that at all.  Boring is good!!!  But boring just doesn't leave me much to report lol None the less, I wanted to pop in and share some random nothings with y'all.

*Pondering* Do you SEE that picture?!!? This is totally a #firstworldproblem but I'm going to say it anyway.  I am having the. hardest. time. picking Ellis' birth announcements.  I have looked through every website and I just cannot find exactly what I want.  Not to mention, how in the world am I going to pick just a few pictures to put on there? If I were rich I would send everyone a photo album of her. Yep, I just said that.  I am officially THAT mom who is so biased about my kid's beauty that I want to send people a photo album of her. What?!?!?! So I really just need to stop thinking about it and pick one.

*Eating* My bestie turned me onto RealPlan.com and it really is awesome.  It's a meal planning website that uses only natural and "real" ingredients.  I just signed up for it this week but have already made 2 of the recipes and they are so delicious.  You put into your settings what type of diet you want, how many meals, what ingredients to exclude, how many meals you want per week, etc.  Then you can add more meals or recipes from other websites....and the service makes your grocery list for you and everything.  Goodness this is going to save me so much time!  I've hesitated to jump on the meal planning website wagon, but I really like that it is only natural ingredients so I purchased a year subscription to give it a shot. 

*Binging* Wow am I ever doing some show binging lately?!  It's embarrassing! If there is a show on Bravo or Lifetime.....yep I've got it scheduled on my DVR.  Right now I'm pretty much obsessed with old Greys Anatomy episodes. When Dutch is napping and Ellis and I get snuggle time, we are binge watching some Grey's together.

*Ordering* Y'all damage. was. done. this week.  I am an online shopper.  I very rarely go to a store to purchase things (besides HEB & Costco of course), so everything else is done online.  This is not a kid thing; I've been this way long before kids entered the scene.  But y'all, wow this week I ordered so much online, and I just know it is all going to come in and I'm going to have a heap of packages on my front door one day next week.  I ordered new kitchen brushes, a sink cady, 2 new wooden spoons, a candle, my essential oil order for the month, my Easter dress, some new t-shirts, a new tank, a couple sweaters, a necklace, some new bible books for the babies......next week should be good, like Christmas lol

*Listening*  Dutch and I listen to music and dance while I cook dinner every night.  This week we were really loving the Adele station on Pandora.  We just have so much fun together and I love to watch him dance.  He always makes me smile.


It's Friday! This is our only empty  weekend this month, so I'm thinking if I get brave I'll get my hair cut? And when I say hair cut, I really mean trim lol Yeah that's a big maybe haha What are y'all up to this weekend?  Don't forget to spring forward this Sunday!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...