Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Summer Baby Boy

Before I found out Little Peep’s gender, I was shopping for baby clothes.  (Doesn’t every new mama do that?!)
I quickly noticed how larrrrrrge the little girl clothing section was, and how incredibly small the little boy clothing selection was.  Since then I quickly found stores and brands that had the best selections for boys.  This summer we haven't spent much time outside yet with Dutch, but here are some of the clothes we will be sporting next summer.Summer baby boy  rhino gingham shirt - chambray shortscrab swim trunks“one” onesierugby shirtstar flip flopsplaid shirtoveralls
Today, I’m link up with Megan & Kelly for Trendy Tot Tuesday; hop over and see some other great styles for kiddos!Trendy Tot Tuesday
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...