Monday, November 5, 2012

Glitter Pills

Everything is better with glitter, right?
Absolutely!
I saw this on Pinterest and couldn’t resist sharing it with you. 
Having a bad day?
Break out your pills filled with glitter and shake out a little cheer :-)
85779567873031858_TXR7lmu3_c
Good idea right?
Now how big of a pill filled with glitter would you need to make your day better?
I’m imaging a pill the size of my car…….
hehehehehe
If your Monday becomes too much to handle today, just think about your glitter pills :-)
Happy Monday y’all!
xoxo Darby

12 comments :

Taylor Brione said...

I need those!!! lol

Domesticable said...

Happy pills!!

Lura
x

Joy said...

My husband would hate me for sure! He hate glitter. LOL Says everytime he touches glitter it sticks to him for weeks. (Poor thing.) hehe

Kellyn Fleming said...

You know I love these!!! If I ever go to a Ke$ha concert I am definitely smuggling these things in!

Erin Reissig said...

Totally need these... Probably in bulk. lol. Very cute. :)

The Heights Life! said...

I could use a bottle of these today!!!

Meg O. said...

LOL I think this is so funny!! And awesome! I would ingest said glitter pills if it made me happy :)

Nina Gonzalez said...

that's a cute idea! i can totally see myself shaking out the glitter! :)

also, just wanted to let you know that I am hosting a $100 giveaway of FULL SIZED Johnson&Johnson product (Aveeno, Baby Aveeno, Lubriderm, Listerine, Band-Aid)
Click Here

Kristin said...

I love this :-)! Just thinking about them, made me smile!

Sugarr2518 said...

Such a neat little idea! I haven't seen these yet on Pinterest. Thanks for sharing!

Domesticable said...

Shaming**

emily said...

hi! i make these pills, this is my original photo. i'm glad you love them! you can find them at eatglitter.com xxx emily

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...