Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Urban Garden- Take Two

Last spring my goal was to get back into gardening; Phil & I had a great run with it. Last year we started out basic with tomatoes, oregano, rosemary, parsley, & cilantro. Since we did so well last year (e.g. still harvesting tomatoes in December!), this year we decided to up the difficulty level a little bit. A couple weekends ago we went & got tomatoes (regular & cherry), strawberries, asparagus, & jalapenos. We want to make salsa with some of our harvest this year, & with my Green Thumb Award from the tallest kidney bean plant in the 1st grade (yes, of course this makes me a professional!), I’m thinking we can do it! We’ll keep you updated on the growth of our little urban garden.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...