Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Change-Your-Life Pie

PW calls this pie, Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie, which is nice, but not entirely the truth. Yes, this pie is chocolate, & yes, this pie is peanut butter, but it’s also way more than that. This rich pie will change your life & you must try it!

Crust: Crush 25 Oreos in your food processor (luckily more than 25 come in a pack so you can eat a couple as you crush) & mix with 4 tbs melted butter. Put in a pie pan & bake at 350 for 5 minutes. Then let cool completely.
Filling: Beat 1 cup creamy peanut butter with 8oz softened cream cheese until smooth. Add 1 ¼ cups powdered sugar & mix until smooth. Mix in 8oz room temperature cool whip on high until smooth again. Pour the peanut butter filling into the cooled crust & chill for at least an hour. Then dive in with a big fork :-)

Linking up at Liz Marie's Hop To It Party

5 comments:

Morgan said...

YUM!!!! I've been wanting to try this one...must do it soon!

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

It's sooo delicious! I found myself leaving a fork in the pie pan & sneaking bites every time I opened the fridge....dangerous AND delicious ;-)

Susan Fleming said...

oh i will have to try

Rebecca @ Herons Crafts said...

Wow! That sounds awesome! What a combination! Thanks for the recipe - sounds simple yet delicious - my kind of recipe!

Lindsey Nicole said...

I never saw this post because guess what....I WASN'T FOLLOWING!! GASP - EPIC FAIL! Now I am up to date lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover