Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pittsburgh Christmas

We were so busy during the holidays; I can’t even begin to post everything. Here are some pictures from our Christmas in the Pittsburgh area, which I will try my best to narrate.
At our neices and nephews Christmas play at school
Stopping for a picture by the skating rink while we were out getting some last minute gifts.
Phil and Ashlyn
"Christmas morning"
At a rest stop on the way to Baltimore to visit some friends for lunch. (There [Baltimore] we had the most delicious crab cakes ever)
I asked Phil if we could take a detour through D.C. to see the Christmas decorations. He said "yes" :-)
Phil said that I was the "perfect tourist" for this picture...can you believe I snapped this picture out the window of the car....as it was moving?! See the Washington Monument in the background?
These are the gates to the White House...I'm going to figure out a way to incorporate this idea into my decorations for next year :-) My sister & I watched the HGTV special on the White House Christmas decorations, so next year I will schedule a tour of the inside of the White House.
Back on the road to Richmond, VA. I thought the sky was the perfect scenary for the drive.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...