Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Summer Scents

I don't know what it is about summer, but as soon as May rolls around I am all about citrus scents.  They are just so refreshing & clean. Anyone else? These scents, and flavors, are really my go-to this time of year.  Today I'm sharing some of my favorite things with you lately, and the majority of them are citrus!
Scents of Summer- Citrus Everything- Life with the Hawleys
DSC_0342-2
1. The Honest Company- Sweet Orange Vanilla- I originally bought this scent in a hair detangler for Dutch.  But I started to love the smell and when I saw it in the lotion I had to get myself some.  I'm pretty picky with scents, because if they're too over powering they give me a headache.  But this lotion smells so good and is perfectly subtle and balanced.

2. Citrus Essential Oils & Lip Balm- Y'all already know how I feel about essential oils (borderline obsessed just to catch you up if you're new around here).  I've been diffusing tangerine, lime, & bergamont for weeks and I can't see myself stopping anytime soon.  If you come to my house at any point this summer I guarantee it will smell like this.  I'm also loving this grapefruit lip balm.....it's perfection in every way a lip balm can be.

3. Natural Soy Wax Candles- This candle is my FAVORITE and Anthropologie doesn't make it anymore (here is their similar one this season), so I have rationed it off like a full-blown hoarder.  I love burning it in the kitchen in the summer after dinner to clear the air.  It smells soooo good!

4. Wooden Comb- Okay, yes this is not citrus, but I love it anyway & wanted to share it with you.  I haven't used a brush on my hair since high school.....(over 15 years actually now that I'm doing the math & feeling incredible old).  I use this wide tooth comb and I just love it.  It's gentle on my hair and prevents the damaging effects from a hair brush.

5. Meyer's Honeysuckle Soap- This is something else I hoard.  I keep this honeysuckle hand soap next to the sink in the kitchen.  Not only does it smell light & refreshing, but it also helps to remove smells from your hands, especially after cooking.  You know like a fish smell or something like that.

Okay, so those are my favorite citrus summer products right now.  PLEASE, tell me, what are you favorites?! I know you have some; share with me!!!!

Obligatory Blogger Disclaimer~ I was not compensated for this review, I just really like these products.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...