Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday: Fall Temps

I am an easy to please lady these days.
It really doesn't take too much to make me smile,
especially with the temperatures dropping in Houston lately.
Last night the Mr. and I went on our walk with the dogs and it was perfect.
Neither one of us even broke a sweat!  That is a win in my book lol
I am loving this relief from the heat that we are getting, and it is finally starting to feel more like fall in Houston.
Now if I could only get the temps a little bit lower and I can bust out my boots and scarves ;-)
I know that below it doesn't seem like fall weather, but this is a lot cooler than it was this summer!
PRAISE THE LORD!

Happy Halloween Eve friends!!!

xoxo Darby

13 comments :

Brooke Reese said...

Oh how I miss Texas weather!

piecesofthereeselife.blogspot.com

Cari said...

I love fall temps but ours up here have been crazy lol...last week it was freezing this week its going to be perfect

Lauren said...

Sounds like you have some warm, beautiful days coming up :) It's been cold here, and while I'm not a fan of the cold at all, it's been a nice change and definitely gets me in the mood for the upcoming holidays!

Brooke @ Pieces of the Reese Life said...

Thank you so much about the no reply! I had no idea that was even possible! It should be all fixed! I think ha

Meg O. said...

It's awesome being able to walk outside and not sweat my entire face off! Haha!

Lauren said...

I agree - I am ready for even fall-ier temps so I can wear boots and scarves for more than an hour in the morning!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I've never lived outside of the Philadelphia area, so those are summer temps to me! I'm so glad you guys can get out and not sweat, that is a big relief for sure.

Rachelle @ Inner Loop Adventures said...

We totally judge the awesomeness of our evening walks by whether or not we sweat, too! The AM walks are sometimes even better, because you need a light jacket!!

Nadine Lynn said...

It is WONDERFUL when the temps finally drop a little and you can breathe outside!!! Enjoy!

Joy said...

Those are the same temps we are having at the moment. And I'm so ready for it to be back in the upper 50s for the highs! I started sweating in the house about noon today and turned the AC down and turned on all the fans on high. Hormones I tell ya!

YFG said...

Amen! These temps are rocking my world!

Jessica K said...

The rain is killing me up here though. The 6 foot deficit from the entire year seems to be making up for it in a 48 hour period!! ARGH!!! But the walks with no sweat = AWESOME!! I can actually take the dogs back out without them dying! Old girls can't take the heat!

Eliza said...

That's pretty much what our weather looks like. I'm REALLY hoping it gets much cooler though. Some winters here in Florida can get really cold. I am so over the heat, a girl can dream.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...