Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What I’m Lovin’ Wednesday: Comedian Inspiration

I recognize that I am one of the few, one of the lucky, that has their dream job.  I would totally be lying if I didn’t say that I absolutely love my job.  I am excited about work every.single.day.  I know that this is a blessing from Him, and I am so grateful that I have this position.  But even someone who loves their job, whether it’s a professor, accountant, or mom, needs to be refreshed & inspired.  Today I hope these genius comedians inspire you.amy-poehlerbill-cosby-quotebob-hope-quoteconan-obrien-quotegeorge-burns-quote-2george-carlin-quotejon-stewart-quotekristen-wiig-quotelouis-ckricky-gervais-quotesteve-martintina-fey-quote
Happy Wednesday folks!
xoxo Darby

10 comments :

Meg Cady said...

ooooh I need to book mark this!!! These are some great pearls of wisdom! I hope you are having a great first week of classes!!!

Lauren said...

These quotes are so inspirational. Especially the one from Kristen Wiig. Thanks so much for posting these. It was just the encouragement I needed :)

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Great quotes! I love Steve Martin's.

Neely said...

I love Kristin Wiig and Steve Martins

Jessica K said...

I love the Steve Martin quote, and Tina Fey is pure genius!

When I met you I knew you must really like your job to deal with the traffic! :)

Meg O. said...

Steve Martin!!! <3 <3 Love this post!!!

Lauren said...

I love the Conan quote. It is slightly paraphrased here but I love the original delivery (he said it on his final night saying goodbye on the Tonight Show after NBC shafted him) because it was so from the heart... like if that was the last thing he could say on TV, he was going to make it good. Love the post!

Susan Fleming said...

Yeah, I may have to add more post its to my computer desk top

Joy said...

LOVE!!!

Rachelle @ Inner Loop Adventures said...

I can totally relate to the Amy Poehler quote!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...